Korako's Blog

This is my blog where I'll publish on everything that is currently of interest to me

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

[Interesting] Bermuda Triangle

Recently I watched a documentary which showed what kind of paranormal events are happening in the Bermuda triangle. I got interested and i visited the wiki page as a first source of information( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_Triangle ) .It provided me with much more satisfactory information. It is written in a sceptical style but still If you read the "scientific explanations" section ,you will notice that some of these explanations ,like "Tidal waves" and "Methane hydrates" sound much artificial. After reading about the famous incidents with missing Flight 19 and Star Tiger airliner I still think there is a lot about our mother Earth that we have no clue of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home